Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to School

Busy as a bee...

Today is the first day of the 2014 - 2015 School Year for most Michigan schools.  Welcome back students and teachers! 

I look forward to spending a lot of time in schools again this year.  During the past 12 months I did three hundred nineteen (319) classroom/outdoor programs for seven thousand eighteen (7,018) students in schools around Isabella County.  Another five hundred seventy-five students attended our Environmental Education Day in held in may.  I also presented programs at community events that were attended by nine hundred fifty-five (955) members of the public.  Five years ago when I accepted this newly created position, I never imagined this program would turn into the success it has become.  I can hardly wait to see what will happen this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment