Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Free Insect Worksheets

I do a lot of different programs with students.  I always try to have something that they take home after the program.  This often takes the form of a worksheet that they complete as part of a hands-on activity.  I try to not have this be a worksheet for the sake of doing a worksheet, but rather as part of a learning experience that they can take home and share with their parents.  Because my programs are specific to the Mid-Michigan area, I find that pre-made worksheets rarely work for what I want to talk about.  So I end up creating my own.  This worksheet is one that I created this morning to go along with a presentation on insects to Third Grade students.   If these are something that you can use, please feel free to take them.



No comments:

Post a Comment