Friday, September 16, 2016

Drawings from students

Over the past seven years I have been the recipient of dozens of drawings from students.  Usually the drawings were made while I was teaching a class.  Less commonly, a student has saved something for me since the last time I visited their classroom.  Normally they have something to do with the lesson I am presenting, but not always. 

Earlier this week I received my first one of this school year.

The subject of the drawing (and the presentation I was giving) - Trees


For those of you not fluent in the "Beginning of Third Grade" written language, here is the translation.

                               Left of the trunk                            Right of the Trunk
                               oxygen                                             trunk
                               paper                                                leaves
                               sugar                                                roots
                               sunlight
                               carbon
                               dioxide.
                               water
                               can be
                               little
                               big
                               small             

No comments:

Post a Comment