Friday, March 3, 2017

Thinking about wildflowers

On Sunday and Monday (05 - 06 March), I will be attending the Wildflower Association of Michigan Annual Conference in East Lansing.  While this is one of several conferences/symposiums that I will be attending in the next few weeks, the WAM Conference is the one I make sure to never miss.  If you are a regular reader of this blog you have probably already guessed that I love wildflowers.  If you are a new reader, let me state right now that I love wildflowers.

In honor of the conference, I want to share a half dozen of my favorite photos of wildflowers and other native plants that have appeared on this blog since 2013.

Skunk Cabbage - my favorite native plant

More Skunk Cabbage

White Trout Lily

Wild Blue Phlox

Large-flowered Trillium
Dutchman's Breeches

A tiny (but perfect) Bloodroot flower

I can't wait for spring to get here so I can start my annual wildflower search!






No comments:

Post a Comment