Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Upcoming Event - Wildflower Association of Michigan Conference (08 MAR - 09 MAR)

What the weather today looked like as of 11:00AM (EST)...






 What I am thinking about instead...


I have wildflowers on the brain.  On Sunday and Monday (08 and 09 MAR) I will be attending the Wildflower Association of Michigan annual conference at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing.  The theme of the conference this year is Landscape Design: Where Art and Nature Meet.  The WAM conference is normally my favorite conference of the year - I usually learn more here than I do at any of the other conferences I attend.  Although early registration has closed for this event walk-ins are still welcome.  Cost for one day is $75; registration for both days is $140.  There is also a required $15 membership fee to WAM to attend the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment