Sunday, February 3, 2019

Windchill (and the perils of writing a blog longterm)

I've been writing this blog since January 2013.  In that time I have created more than eleven hundred individual posts.  It's often a challenge thinking of something new to write about...

Today I thought I'd sit down and write something about windchill - a measure of how wind changes the perception of air temperature and its impact on exposed skin..

Many of the schools in Michigan were closed four or five days last week.  Two cancellations were due to snow and two more were because of extremely low windchill - on Friday some schools closed because of a combination of windchill and road conditions.

Surely I haven't already written anything about windchill!

Have I?

It appears that I have... in February 2015

Wind Chill - What is it and why is it important?


No comments:

Post a Comment