Tuesday, October 24, 2017

It's a wet wet wet wet world!

Foolishly, or hopefully, I scheduled several outdoor programs for this week.  Predictably, it rained and I had to cancel those programs. This meant I was stuck in the office with nothing planned for the day.

What do I do in such a situation? 

Go outside.

A very wet walk at Mill Pond Park ensued.  In order to keep my camera somewhat dry I kept it hidden in my raincoat and only brought it out when I wanted to take a picture.  Even with these precautions I noticed that several images are obscured by water on the lens.

Chippewa River weir at Mill Pond Park

Rain dappling the surface of the Chippewa River

Pedestrian bridge at Mill Pond Park

Maple leaf

A trail through the woods, covered with leaves and underwater

Silver Maple and American Basswood leaves in the Chippewa River floodplain

There is still a bit of fall color to be seen

Some maple trees are just changing color now

Poison Ivy berries

Silver Maple leaves in the Chippewa River


No comments:

Post a Comment